Cambodia is a Southeast Asian nation whose landscape spans low-lying plains, the Mekong Delta, mountains and Gulf of Thailand coastline. Phnom Penh, its capital, is home to the art deco Central Market, glittering Royal Palace and the National Museum's historical and archaeological exhibits. In the country's northwest are the ruins of Angkor Wat, a massive stone temple complex built during the Khmer Empire.
What you Do?
- Elephant Ride & Sunset on Paddy Fields with Quad Bike
- Preah Dark Village & Oxcart Ride
- Boat Trip to Floating Village
- Angkor Wat Sunrise View
- Angkor Wat Tour
- Floating Village and Tuk Tuk
- Discover PrekToal – Siem Reap
- Holy Mountain of Phnom Kulen/Beng Melea
- Angkor Wat – Siem Reap with Lunch/Dinner
- Temple – Siem Reap