Chile is a long, narrow country stretching along South America's western edge, with more than 6,000km of Pacific Ocean coastline. Santiago, its capital, sits in a valley surrounded by the Andes and Chilean Coast Range mountains. The city's palm-lined Plaza de Armas contains the neoclassical cathedral and the National History Museum. The massive Parque Metropolitano offers swimming pools, a botanical garden and zoo.
What you Do?
- Enjoy the views at Valle Nevado
- See the Impressive Views from Costanera Center
- Enjoy Palace Life at La Moneda Palace
- See the Incredible Natural Beauty of Cajon del Maipo
- Enjoy the City’s Beautiful Cerro Santa Lucia
- Discover Ancient Artworks at Museo Chileno de Arte Precolombino
- Ride the Funicular at Metropolitan Park
- Take a Rather Macabre Tour of Cementerio General de Santiago
- People Watch in Plaza de Armas