Switzerland is a mountainous Central European country, home to numerous lakes, villages and the high peaks of the Alps. Its cities contain medieval quarters, with landmarks like capital Bern’s Zytglogge clock tower and Lucerne’s wooden chapel bridge. The country is also known for its ski resorts and hiking trails. Banking and finance are key industries, and Swiss watches and chocolate are world renowned.
What you Do?
- Geneva City Tour
- Chamonix Mont-Blanc
- Chocolate Flavours 3-hour Tasting and Culture Tour of Geneva
- Day Trip to Gruyères including Golden Panoramic Express Train
- Annecy Half-Day Tour
- Day Trip to Montreux and Château de Chillon
- Jungfraujoch from Interlaken
- Unterseen Stadthausplatz
- Tourism Museum
- Weissenau Castle
- Interlaken Monastery & Castle